- Optimising plant immunity and plant performance (protection and recovery of all plants from herbicide, cold, heat, frost damage).
- Increase and management of plant metabolism.
- Soil salinity remediation.
- Remediation of compacted soils caused by high levels of Magnesium (Mg), Potassium (K), Sodium (Na) and Chlorides (Cl).
- Calcium restoration of soils. Unlocking calcium which is locked up in the soil and unavailable to plants and making this source of Calcium available to plants.
- Post harvest washing and sterilization of fresh produce.
- Water treatments: process water, irrigation water.
- Cleaning of irrigation pipes.
- Irrigation and spray tank water sanitation.